A critical step in your journey as a HHA is to prepare and present to potential employers a proper Home Health Aide Resume. A properly formed home health aide resume will show employers that you are both experienced and professional. In many cases it may be a requirement. Below we have 2 excellent examples of a home health aide resume. You can use these to generate ideas or as a launchpad for your own resume!
Example Home Health Aide Resume 1:
1836, East 87 Street,
Boston, RK 0181,
Objective: Seeking for this interesting and social servicing post for a reputed nursing home and want to work heartedly.
Skills for this position
- Very good ability to learn new things and tasks.
- Excellent communication and interposal skills.
- Very good listening skills.
- Very deep ability to work with variety of patients.
- Able to give instructions to patients to follow prescribed treatment.
- Superb at working independently and under any situation.
Boston University Hospital, Boston
Worked as Some Health Aid
- Responsible for managing oral medicines under the direction of physician.
- Responsible for primary duties such as dressing, checking blood pressure, putting and giving medicine and various other duties.
- Done very important duty of recording the patient’s condition, care, progress and problems and discussed observation with case manager and supervisor.
- Also gone along with patients to doctors’ clinic or offices for the trips of outside the home or to other places, provide help, transportation and company.
- Responsible for cleaning patients’ quarters and washed and ironed their laundry.
- Helped patients to entertain and to keep fit mentally by giving them proper knowledge.
- Also responsible for planning, purchasing and preparing various plans for patient and served meal for them as assigned.
- Done various other duties as assigned and as needed.
Leadwell Home Health Care Agency
Worked as Trainee Health Aid
- Responsible for giving health care to the aged and disabled patients under the direction of physician and supervisor.
- Helped patients to move from one place to another.
- Make record of care, condition and progress of patient.
- Also responsible for cleaning the quarters of patient.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing, Boston University
License: State level nursing license
Example Home Health Aide Resume 2:
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
I am aspired for securing an exigent and conscientious position which has the ability to exploit my administrative skills and experience relevant to home health care programs.
- Obtained Nursing Degree from the North Atlanta University in the year of 1986.
- Have done certificate courses on Office Packages including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Access and Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Additionally, having detailed knowledge regarding internet browsing, and email. Have done courses on Tally as well as other financial packages.
1991- Present date: Working as Case Administrator in the Home Care Cooperation in Atlanta, GA with the following work responsibilities:
- Managing clinical operation on a daily basis following CPMS structure.
- Monitoring results retrieved from laboratory and managing laboratory staffs.
- Developing different test materials and taking responsibility for implementing newer version of home care system.
- Coordinating patient services inclusive of blood collection and delivery of drugs.
- Establishing and maintaining service schedule exclusively designed for staff members including RN, LPN, phlebotomists and pharmacists.
- Administering training programs and providing orientation to fellow clinical staff members.
- Generating QA reports on a monthly basis in addition to auditing datasheets and computer files.
- Monitoring and reporting results obtained from clinical laboratory in order to synchronize and aid physicians for reviewing and preparing clinical documentations.
- Identifying and resolving services relevant to various incidents, covering the reports and documentations as well as maintenance of clients’ records as depicted by the QA team.
- Providing support to marketing or sales and management teams from pharmaceutical businesses.
- Offering assistance in selection methods and foundation of office and pharmacy
No related posts.